|Posted on July 13, 2014 at 9:10 PM|
Split ends is an ongoing battle, here are some simple tips:
- Maintaining hydration will prevent split ends.
- Wash and rinse hair in warm or cold water only, never hot.
- Cut down on heat producing processes. This is possible by reducing blow drying , curling and straigthening; resulting in less stress on your hair.
- Keep your hair mosturized with a gentle shampoo and a hydrating conditioner during the summer heat.
- An occasional trim will strengthen your hair and act as a preventive measure against split ends.
- Beware of hard plastic bristles; they tug, rip and yank. This is an incredibly easy way to damage hair!
- Rather then scrubbing and rubbing a towel every which way in order to dry your hair, wrap a towel around your hear and simply squeeze.