1. Take a 10- 30 minute walk everyday. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes a day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Take 10 deep breaths each day.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli and almonds.
6. Try to make at least 3 people smile a day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past and negative thoughts.
8. Invest your energy in the positive present moment.
9. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out credit card.
10. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
11. You do not have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
12. Make peace with your past, so it doesn't spoil your present.
13. GOD heals everything.
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.