|Posted on April 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM|
10. All the hair follicles you'll ever have are formed when you're a fetus (5 months).
9. 13 days is the time it takes for any white or grey hairs to show from stress, shock or aging.
8. On average you can loose 50-150 strands a day (unless you're bald, duh).
7. Each strand of hair contains up to 14 elements, including gold.
6. Each hair strand has it's own nerve muscle and blood supply.
5. The anticipation of sex makes hair grow faster.
4. 2% of the world population has blonde hair and the rarest hair color is red making up only 1%.
3. The human hair is used by eco-friendly groups to clean up oil spills as a natural sponge.
2. Hair cross- sections under a microscope can be used to tell what race or ethnic origin you are.
1. Gender is one thing that can not be identified by a hair strand.